- Tour Code : Splendor Of Ladakh
- Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Routes: Pangong Lake, Khardung-La pass.
Day 01: Delhi - Leh :
Enjoy one of the most exciting Himalayan flights to Leh. A traditional welcome awaits you at Leh airport (3150 mtrs) on arrival and then transfer to hotel. Take complete rest to acclimatize yourself. Evening go for a brisk walk to stretch your body.
Day 02: Leh:
After an early breakfast, proceed for a fullday tour of Indus Valley tour includes visit to Stok Palace Museum & Shey Palace. Have lunch on your won at Thiksey Chamba restaurant and then visit Thiksey and Hemis Monastery. Evening free.
Day 03: Leh - Pangong - Leh: Pangong Lake Excursion:
Early at 0600 hrs we drive 140km, crossing over the Changla Pass 15000 ft, to Pangong Lake one of the largest and most beautiful natural brackish lakes in the Himalayas. Situated at 14000 ft, more than half of the lake is within Chinese Territory. Lunch at Pangong and explore the lake area. Return back by evening and overnight at Stok Village.
Day 04: Stok - Leh Khardungla Pass World Excursion:
After an early breakfast, take an exciting drive zigzagging up the Leh valley to Khardongla Top at 18360 ft. The world highest motorable road. You are standing equally at the base of Mt Everest which is at the same altitude. Enjoy a great view of the Karakuram Ranges in the north and Ladakh Ranges in the south. Back to Leh by afternoon and free for last minute souvenirs.
Day 05: Leh - Delhi (Flight):
Morning after a light snacks, transfer to airport to board flight for Delhi, to enjoy yet again, a beautiful flight over the great Himalayas. Happy journey.
- Leh: Hotel Namgyal Palace, Hotel Noble House and Lasermo Hotel or similar.
- Nubra: Organic Retreat Camp, Chamba camp similar at Nubra.
- Ulley Tokpo: West Ladakh Camp and Resort.
- Kashmir: Deluxe Houseboat at Dal Lake.
- All Meals.
- To & From Airport Transfers (Leh, Bhuntar & Srinagar)
- All Transportation by Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Sumo Grande
- Inner-line Permits.
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees only in Leh.
- River rafting at Indus River from Phey to Nimoo.
Prices Do Not Include
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any airfare & Camel Safari Charges.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation
- Due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices valid from 15th April to 15th October 2012.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax Max traveling together in one vehicle.
- 25% Advance payment during confirmation of Tour and balance 75% payment to be deposited before the tour start.
- For the Month January – April & October – December we will provide Vehicle & Rooms with Heaters.
- During Off Season Pangong Lake Journey will be done in one-day excursion.
- During Off Season Heaters will be provided for Accommodation and Vehicle without any extra charges.
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office or your travel agents.
- Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 7 days only.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- Cultural Programme: Rs: 1000/- Person.
- Professional local tour guide: Rs: 1200/- Per day.
Group Rate on request: Minimum 10 rooms to be consider as group.