- Tour Code : Rupshu Valley Trek
- Duration : 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Routes: Leh Palace, Khardungla Pass, Tso Moriri Lake & Stok.
Day 01: Delhi - Leh :
Take a deep breath as you step at Leh airport (3150 mtrs). A traditional welcome awaits you on arrival and then transfer to hotel. Take complete rest to acclimatize yourself. Evening go for a brisk walk to stretch your body.
Day 02: Leh:
After a leisure breakfast proceed for a halfday tour which includes visit to Shanti Stupa, Namgyal Tsemo Peak - the victory peak, and then visit the famous Stok Palace Museum which is also the residence of the Maharaja of Ladakh. Afternoon free.
Day 03: Leh - Khardung La - Leh:
After an early breakfast, take an exciting drive zigzagging up the Leh valley to Khardungla Top at 18360 ft. The world highest motorable road. Back to Leh and free.
Day 04: Leh - Tsomoriri Lake:
After early breakfast drive 220 kms along Indus into the Rupshu Valley. After Mahe Bridge, a thrilling drive of last 55 kms takes you through some wonderful landscapes of the region. It’s a fantastic high altitude wilderness drive, with small passes, lakes and valleys full of Himalayan Marmots. Arrive at the remote village of Korzok by afternoon, the only permanent settlement in the Lake area. Have lunch and rest for the day. Overnight in a tented Camp by the Korzok village.
Day 05: Tsomoriri Lake:
Day to explore the Lake. The azure-blue high-altitude lake of Tso Moriri is located at approx 4630 mtrs and is 22 km in length with width varying from 5 to 7 kms. It is famous breeding ground for the rare bar - headed geese, black-necked crane, Brahinimi duck and other migratory birds. Afternoon visit korzok Gompa and the small-tented bazaar runned by nomadic Changpa herdsmen. Overnight at the Camp.
Day 06: Tsomoriri - Leh:
After breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Chumathang Hot springs and the most famous statue of Maitreya Buddha (Chamba) at Thiksey Monastery which is undoubtly the most photographed Buddhist Statue in Ladakh. Arrive Leh and free for last minute souvenirs. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Leh - Delhi:
Morning after a light snacks; transfer to airport to board flight for Delhi, to enjoy yet again, a beautiful flight over the great Himalayas. Happy journey.
- Manali: Banon Resort, Manali Height or Similar.
- Sarchu: Goldrop Deluxe tent Camp or similar.
- Keylong: Dyki or Hotel Tashi Delek.
- Leh: Hotel Namgyal Palace, Hotel Noble House and Lasermo Hotel or similar.
- Nubra: Organic Retreat Camp, Chamba camp similar at Nubra.
- Ulley Tokpo: West Ladakh Camp and Resort.
- Kashmir: Deluxe Houseboat at Dal Lake.
- All Meals.
- To & From Airport Transfers (Leh, Bhuntar & Srinagar)
- All Transportation by Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Sumo Grande
- Inner-line Permits.
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees only in Leh.
- River rafting at Indus River from Phey to Nimoo.
Prices Do Not Include
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any airfare & Camel Safari Charges.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation
- Due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices valid from 15th April to 15th October 2012.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax Max traveling together in one vehicle.
- 25% Advance payment during confirmation of Tour and balance 75% payment to be deposited before the tour start.
- For the Month January – April & October – December we will provide Vehicle & Rooms with Heaters.
- During Off Season Pangong Lake Journey will be done in one-day excursion.
- During Off Season Heaters will be provided for Accommodation and Vehicle without any extra charges.
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office or your travel agents.
- Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 7 days only.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- Cultural Programme: Rs: 1000/- Person.
- Professional local tour guide: Rs: 1200/- Per day.
Group Rate on request: Minimum 10 rooms to be consider as group.