- Tour Code : Ladakh Weekend Tour
- Duration : 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Routes: Hemis, Thiksay, Shanti Stupa, Shey Palace, monastery.
Day 01: Delhi - Leh :
Enjoy one of the most exciting Himalayan flights to Leh. A traditional welcome awaits you at Leh airport (3150 mtrs) on arrival and then transfer to hotel. Full day rest to acclimatize yourself. Evening go for a brisk walk to strech your body.
Day 02: Leh:
After a leisure breakfast take a short drive to Shanti Stupa to have a panoramic view of the entire Leh town. Theeafter, we take you to have a first glimpses of a beautiful Monastery at Sankar. Ladakh has some of the greatest Monasteries in Buddhist world after Tibet. Afternoon free at leisure.
Day 03: Leh:
After an early breakfast, proceed for a fullday Indus Valley tour includes visit to Stok Palace Museum & Shey Palace. Have lunch on your won at Thiksey Chamba restaurant and then visit Thiksey and Hemis Monastery. Evening free.
Day 04: Leh - Delhi:
Morning after light snacks transfer to airport to board flight for Delhi, to enjoy yet again a beautiful flight over the great Himalayas.
- Manali: Banon Resort, Manali Height or Similar.
- Sarchu: Goldrop Deluxe tent Camp or similar.
- Keylong: Dyki or Hotel Tashi Delek.
- Leh: Hotel Namgyal Palace, Hotel Noble House and Lasermo Hotel or similar.
- Nubra: Organic Retreat Camp, Chamba camp similar at Nubra.
- Ulley Tokpo: West Ladakh Camp and Resort.
- Kashmir: Deluxe Houseboat at Dal Lake.
- All Meals.
- To & From Airport Transfers (Leh, Bhuntar & Srinagar)
- All Transportation by Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Sumo Grande
- Inner-line Permits.
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees only in Leh.
- River rafting at Indus River from Phey to Nimoo.
Prices Do Not Include
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any airfare & Camel Safari Charges.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation
- Due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices valid from 15th April to 15th October 2012.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax Max traveling together in one vehicle.
- 25% Advance payment during confirmation of Tour and balance 75% payment to be deposited before the tour start.
- For the Month January – April & October – December we will provide Vehicle & Rooms with Heaters.
- During Off Season Pangong Lake Journey will be done in one-day excursion.
- During Off Season Heaters will be provided for Accommodation and Vehicle without any extra charges.
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office or your travel agents.
- Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 7 days only.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- Cultural Programme: Rs: 1000/- Person.
- Professional local tour guide: Rs: 1200/- Per day.
Group Rate on request: Minimum 10 rooms to be consider as group.